Spring Tea Party Butterfly Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
To make the Cheese Cupcakes.
2. Cream the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl with a wire whisk. Add sugar, beaten eggs (little by little), and lemon juice, and mix well.
3. Sift in flour and baking powder and fold in with a spatula.
4. Spoon the mixture into muffin cups up to 3/4 full.
5. Bake at 180C (350F) for 20 minutes.
6. Place the cakes on the wire rack to cool.
To make the Cheese Ganache:
7. Put the chopped white chocolate, cream cheese and fresh cream in a metal bowl. Place it over a pan of hot water and melt them until smooth.
8. Remove from the hot water and mix white Curacao if preferred. Then add green powder color (little at a time) and mix until you reach the green color you want.
9. Spread the green ganache over cupcakes. Refrigerate to set the ganache.
To do the Butterfly Decoration on the cheese cupcakes.
10. Print out the butterfly image.
11. Put the image under parchment paper and trace it with a chocolate pen (or chocolate-filled piping bag). Then attach sprinkles and put in a fridge to set.
12. When the ganache is set, attach the butterflies.
13. Arrange the cupcakes on a platter.
14. Serve them cold.