So fun & easy, a Kid can do it! Brighten up the next Kids Birthday Party or whip these up for something fun and different to do with your Kids!! Something they can constructively help with AND eat? They'll love it!!!
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
Pure vanilla extract
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (room temperature)
Red food coloring
Blue food colouring
Green food coloring
Pink food color
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, cream together sugar and unsalted butter using electric beater.
3. Add in the eggs 1 at a time and beat well after each addition until well blended.
4. In another bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
5. Add in the flour mixture and milk alternating each other in small batches and beat well after each addition until well blended.
6. In a 4 small bowls, divide the batter equally and mix in 1 colour in each bowl, stir well to mix.
7. In a cupcake tray line with cupcake liner, place equal amount of each coloured batter, and swirl with a toothpick.
8. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
10. Top each cupcake with a marshmallow, place the cupcakes under broiler, until the marshmallow melts, browns on top.
11. Take off the heat sprinkle with sprinklers and allow to cool completely.
Cupcakes are favorite desserts at kids’ parties. Here is a colorful cupcake recipe – you can involve your kids also in the process! A simple cake mix with a great frosting! Easy to make, colorful to look, and great to taste!