Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
|For the dry ingredients|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For chocolate sauce|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Usweetened baking cocoa||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Instant espresso||2 Teaspoon|
|For the wet ingredients|
|Whole fat buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canola oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, put together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, stir to mix.
3. In a jug, mix together all the ingredients for chocolate sauce.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs using electric hand blender, add in buttermilk and beat well.
5. While still beating, stream in the oil and beat until well incorporated.
6. Pour in the chocolate sauce and vanilla and beat to mix.
7. Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate sauce mixture in3 to 4 batches, beating well after addition.
8. In 2 paper cup lined muffin trays, using ice cream scoop, equally drop the batter in each muffin case.
9. Bake in the oven for 17 to 33 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
10. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
11. Serve the cupcakes topped with butter cream if desired.