CookieMonster / Elmo Sesame Street Cupcakes
|Blue food colouring||40 Milliliter, divided|
|Icing sugar||200 Gram, sifted|
|Melted butter||50 Gram|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate buttons||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a Ziploc, mix thoroughly coconut and 20 ml blue food coloring.
2. Take out the coconut in a large bowl and set aside.
3. In another bowl, cream together butter and icing sugar.
4. Reserve 2 tbsp. of the icing sugar.
5. Add in the remaining food color and mix well.
6. Spread the icing mixture over the cupcakes and dab in coconut mixture.
7. Fill the icing pan with icing sugar and stick together white chocolate button and chocolate chips.
8. Spread icing over the buttons and stick to the cupcakes like eyes.
9. Halve the cookies and insert into the icing.
10. Serve cookie monster with milk.
Calories 739 Calories from Fat 257
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.3%
Saturated Fat 16.7 g83.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.6 mg5.2%
Sodium 392.1 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g39%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 82.7 g
Protein 5 g10.5%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet