1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a pan melt butter with cola. Add instant espresso in it.
3. Take a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and sugar. Whisk it well.
4. In another bowl combine egg, milk, and vanilla extract.
5. Slowly pour the egg and melted butter mixture in the large bowl with dry ingredients. Mix it well.
6. On a tray, place (6-12) unbleached parchment baking cups. Fill them half way with the mixture.
7. Place the cupcakes in oven for 25 minutes.
8. To prepare the frosting, in bowl, whisk together butter, confectioner’s sugar, cocoa powder and cola by using a whisker.
9. Once the cake cools down, top it with frosting.
Caffeine cupcakes are workaholic's paradise. It has that additional energy kick apart from being sinfully delicious that will keep you going when you need it the most. Take a look at this easy and fancy cupcakes which will lure you for sure.