|Cola||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||226 Gram, melted|
|Instant espresso||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dutch process cocoa powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Organic cane sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Softened butter||226 Gram|
|Confectioner s sugar||1 Pound|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a pan melt butter with cola. Add instant espresso in it.
3. Take a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and sugar. Whisk it well.
4. In another bowl combine egg, milk, and vanilla extract.
5. Slowly pour the egg and melted butter mixture in the large bowl with dry ingredients. Mix it well.
6. On a tray, place (6-12) unbleached parchment baking cups. Fill them half way with the mixture.
7. Place the cupcakes in oven for 25 minutes.
8. To prepare the frosting, in bowl, whisk together butter, confectioner’s sugar, cocoa powder and cola by using a whisker.
9. Once the cake cools down, top it with frosting.
Calories 922 Calories from Fat 427
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g74.7%
Saturated Fat 30.1 g150.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.1 mg58.4%
Sodium 495.8 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 95.7 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 29.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 17.1% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet