Barry & Phoebe make some awesome cupcakes with Guinness batter!
55 Gram, softened
For the icing
Green food colouring
1. Line a cupcake tray with liners and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/Gas mark 4.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
4. Add in the egg, vanilla essence, sour cream and Guinness. Mix well all the ingredients.
5. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake liner. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
7. For icing – in a bowl, add in the butter and mix well.
8. Stir in the mint essence and mix.
9. Add in the icing sugar and stir well.
10. Stir in the green coloring to the icing mixture and mix well.
11. Take out the cupcakes from the oven and let it cool for sometimes.
12. Place the icing in a piping bag and decorate the cupcakes.
13. Sprinkle white beads over the cupcakes and serve.
Chocolate Mint Guinness Cupcakes has never been better! Watch Barry and his adorable little girl make these yummy cupcakes. This is a great recipe to involve you kids as you make it. Be awesome today in the kitchen. We dare you!