|Carob powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Softened butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sour cream/Yogurt / buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Warmed honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease the muffin tins.
3) In bowl, put all the ingredients in the order given.
4) Do not beat the ingredients until the last item has been added.
5) Then beat everything well.
6) Fill the tins 2/3 full and bake 20-25 minutes.
7) Serve the cupcakes as tea time snack.