|Carob powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Softened butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sour cream/Yogurt / buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Warmed honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease the muffin tins.
3) In bowl, put all the ingredients in the order given.
4) Do not beat the ingredients until the last item has been added.
5) Then beat everything well.
6) Fill the tins 2/3 full and bake 20-25 minutes.
7) Serve the cupcakes as tea time snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2113 Calories from Fat 1070
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g186.7%
Saturated Fat 73.1 g365.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 515.3 mg171.8%
Sodium 1554.5 mg64.8%
Total Carbohydrates 251 g83.6%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.6%
Sugars 156.1 g
Protein 20 g39.8%
Vitamin A 74.8% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 25.8% Iron 28%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet