Two Layer Party Cupcakes
|Chocolate cake mix||18 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. In medium mixing bowl combine cake mix following package directions.
2. In medium glass mixing bowl soften cream cheese (high) 1/2-1 minute.
3. Blend cheese with sugar, egg and salt and then stir in chocolate chips.
4. Place baking papers in a 6 cup muffin pan, drop 2 Tbsp. cake batter in each cup and add 2 tsp. cheese mixture on top.
5. Microwave (high) 10-14 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 4 minutes.
6. Serve the cupcakes as evening snacks, party snacks, with beverages or as desired.