Honey And Lavender Cupcakes
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dried lavender||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||185 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Using a food processor, combine sugar and lavender, by pulsing.
3. Beat lavender sugar mixture with honey and butter until the mixture turns creamy and light.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well. Mix in vanilla extract.
5. Fold in flour along with baking powder. Take care so that mixture is stiff and moist.
6. Spoon into the muffin pans.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Transfer to a wire rack and cool thoroughly.
9. Frost with cream cheese frosting and serve after well set.