|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried lavender leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Self-rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Using a food processor, briefly process lavender flowers with sugar to blend.
3. Take a bowl, and tip in the sugar mixture with butter.
4. Beat the mixture until it turns pale and fluffy.
5. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
6. Fold in the flour. Mix in milk.
7. Using a spoon, transfer the mixture into muffin cups.
8. Bake for about 18 minutes or until the cupcakes rise and turn golden brown.
9. Transfer to wire rack and cool well.
10. Serve warm with coffee or frost as desired.
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.1%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.7 mg18.6%
Sodium 151.5 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 2 g4.5%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 3% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet