|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried lavender leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Self-rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Using a food processor, briefly process lavender flowers with sugar to blend.
3. Take a bowl, and tip in the sugar mixture with butter.
4. Beat the mixture until it turns pale and fluffy.
5. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
6. Fold in the flour. Mix in milk.
7. Using a spoon, transfer the mixture into muffin cups.
8. Bake for about 18 minutes or until the cupcakes rise and turn golden brown.
9. Transfer to wire rack and cool well.
10. Serve warm with coffee or frost as desired.