Tea Time Cupcakes
|White cake mix||10 Ounce (1 Loaf)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Confectioners sugar frosting||3 Tablespoon|
|Food colors||3 Drop (Red / Green / Yellow)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease 28 tiny cupcake pans.
3) Use the cake mix to make the batter as per the packet instructions. Replace the water required for the batter with orange juice and orange rind.
4) Pour the batter to half fill the cupcake pans.
5) Bake for about 20 minutes. Let the cupcakes cool down.
6) Prepare the frosting by mixing together 1 1/2 cup sifted confectioner's sugar, 2 tablespoon cream and 3 tablespoon butter.
7) Divide the frosting into three equal portions.
8) Add in a few drops of red, green and yellow food color to each set of frosting.
9) Dip the cupcake into half into the coloured frosting, top down.
10) While the frosting is still wet, sprinkle flaked coconut over each cupcake.
11) Let the cupcakes rest till the frosting hardens.
Calories 452 Calories from Fat 235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.8%
Saturated Fat 24.2 g121%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 310.8 mg12.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27%
Sugars 25.7 g
Protein 6 g11.4%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet