Apple Banana Cupcakes
|Unsweetened frozen apple juice concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Can)|
|Ripe bananas||2 , chunked|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unbleached white flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
3) In a food processor, process the apple juice, bananas, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, sift rest of the ingredients together, then whisk to blend well.
5) In a large bowl, stir both the mixtures together until thoroughly blended.
6) In prepared muffin cups, equally spoon the mixture and bake on middle shelf of the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7) Serve the Apple Banana Cupcakes on a serving platter.