Cheese Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
|Chocolate cake mix||15 Ounce (1 package of 2-layer-size)|
|Cream cheese||18 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate pieces||16 Ounce (1 package)|
1) Preheat oven as required.
2) Mix the cake as per the package directions.
3) Fill the paper bake cups in the muffin pans about two-thirds full with the mixture.
4) Cream together the sugar and cheese and beat in the egg and dash of salt.
5) Add the chocolate pieces and stir well.
6) Into each cupcake, drop one rounded teaspoon of cheese mixture.
7) Bake the cupcakes as per the package directions for the cakes.
8) Serve the Cheese Filled Chocolate Cupcakes warm, at room temperature or chilled, as preferred.