1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
2. Prepare the greased muffin tin.
3. In a small bowl combine soy milk and apple cider vinegar, let it sit for 5 minutes and then whisk it until frothy.
4. In another large bowl combine ground flax seed, water, both the sugar, soy milk mixture, vanilla extract, unsweetened apple sauce, peanut butter, all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
5. Stir until you get a batter like consistency, once done keep it aside.
6. For the frosting: In another bowl combine soy milk, cocoa, peanut butter and powdered sugar, mix well.
7. Pour the cupcake batter in the individual muffin moulds and top it with the frosting.
8. Bake it in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
9. Once done remove from the oven and let it cool.
10. Serve the peanut butter cupcakes along with your tea.
Ever wondered about making Cupcakes at home, here is the video recipe . A great Buttery taste , moist cake base with a tender crumb that doesn`t get too sticky in the mouth .Its topped with chocolate peanut butter frosting, which gives its original Cupcake texture. Must try recipe for those who love Cupcakes in the menu for their party .