|Vanilla wafers||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Packet)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberry pie filling/Raspberry cherry pie filling||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (For Topping)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the paper muffin cups with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs, cheese and lemon juice to form a smooth mixture.
4) Arrange 1 vanilla wafer in each of the lined muffin cups.
5) Add in a little of the cheese and sugar mixture into each cup, filling about 3/4th its capacity.
6) Bake the muffin cups for about 18 to 20 minutes.
7) Let the Cheesecake Cupcaked cool down to room temperature.
8) To serve the Cheesecake Muffins, add a spoonful of blueberry or raspberry cherry pie filling over each of the cheesecake muffin.
9) Place in the refrigerator to chill for about 60 minutes before serving.