|Vanilla wafers||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Packet)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberry pie filling/Raspberry cherry pie filling||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (For Topping)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the paper muffin cups with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs, cheese and lemon juice to form a smooth mixture.
4) Arrange 1 vanilla wafer in each of the lined muffin cups.
5) Add in a little of the cheese and sugar mixture into each cup, filling about 3/4th its capacity.
6) Bake the muffin cups for about 18 to 20 minutes.
7) Let the Cheesecake Cupcaked cool down to room temperature.
8) To serve the Cheesecake Muffins, add a spoonful of blueberry or raspberry cherry pie filling over each of the cheesecake muffin.
9) Place in the refrigerator to chill for about 60 minutes before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3368 Calories from Fat 1248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g208.1%
Saturated Fat 75.5 g377.3%
Trans Fat 9.5 g
Cholesterol 672.4 mg224.1%
Sodium 1476.5 mg61.5%
Total Carbohydrates 510 g170%
Dietary Fiber 14.4 g57.6%
Sugars 299.6 g
Protein 38 g76%
Vitamin A 67.2% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 63.5% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet