Jo Ann's Choc Cheese Cupcakes
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream the cheese, sugar, egg and salt together. Add the chips and stir well. Set aside.
3) Mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa.
4) Add the oil, vinegar, water and vanilla. Mix properly.
5) With the chocolate mixture, fill the muffin tins to about 1/3rd full.
6) Top with 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
8) Serve as preferred.