Wacky Witch Cupcakes
|Ice cream cone||10 (Oreo Cookie Flavored)|
|Candy sprinkles||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Orange And Black)|
|Peanuts||10 , unshelled|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Icing sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Food coloring||1 (Green And Yellow)|
1) To prepare the Wacky icing:Take a bowl,as the mixture cools,beat butter with sugar until smooth.
2) Now add cream,fold it slowly into the mixture and beat well.
3) To develop colour,use green and yellow food colouring, tint pale green.Set the Icing aside.
4) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the recipe.
5) To prepare the Wacky Cupcake batter:Take a large bowl, combine together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix thoroughly.
6) Make three depressions or hollows in the mixture.
7) Add enough water on top and mix until smooth.
8) Take 10 greased or paper-lined muffin cup and spoon the above mixture into them.
9) Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until topping springs back when lightly pressed.
10) Transfer back to the rack and allow to cool completely.
11) Spread the Icing now evenly over the cup cakes while reserving 1/4 th cau,say 50 ml.
12) Making use of the maximum quantity of the icing,coat wide end of cones and dip into sprinkles.
13) On top of each cup cake,press a cone so as to give a cone like appearance.
13) Decorate further with all sorts for eyes, gumdrop for mouth and peanut for nose.
14) Attach miniature candy to nose for wart with the help of frosting.
15) Perfect cupcakes with character are ready to be served.