Mochaccino Cheesecake Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #22
|Chocolate cookie crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Espresso coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), hot (or 1 t. espresso powder mixed in 1/4 cup hot water)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coffee liqueur||2 Tablespoon (Khalua)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|For coffe flavored whipped cream|
|Coffee liqueur||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Line the muffin pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, all the ingredients for the crust and mix well until the crumbs are moist.
4. Divide the crumb equally into cupcake wells and press crumbs down to make a crust. Set aside.
5. In a mixer bowl, fitted in a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
6. Add the eggs 1 at a time and beat at low speed until very smooth. While beating scrape the sides of bowl once with a spatula.
7. In a microwave proof bowl, put together chocolate and espresso, if needed microwave for 15-20 seconds until chocolate is smooth.
8. Pour the chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and blend well.
9. Add heavy cream, salt, coffee liqueur, and vanilla, and mix until just combined.
10. Pour about ¼ cup of the batter into each cup over the crust and bake for about 30 minutes.
11. Remove and allow the cupcakes to cool in pan on cooling rack for 1 hour.
12. As the cupcakes are at room temperature, cover the pan with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
For coffee flavoured whipped cream
13. In a mixer bowl, fitted in a stand mixer, beat together all the ingredient for whipped cream, until soft peak consistency.
14. Remove the cupcakes from pan using a spatula and spoon or pipe the whipped cream on top of each cupcake.
15. Serve as desired.