Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #12
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|For the filling|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned pumpkin puree||15 Ounce|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
1. Preheat oven to 300˚F.
2. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
3. In a zip lock bag, put the crackers and crush them.
4. In a small bowl, place the crumbs and mix in sugar and cinnamon, then add melted butter.
5. Stir and mix until crumbs are moist.
6. Put the crumb mixture equally into cupcake wells and press the crumbs down to make a crust, set aside.
For the filling
7. In a mixer bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar until the mixture is light & ﬂuffy in a stand mixer.
8. Add in pumpkin, spices, salt, vanilla, and lemon zest and beat until well mixed.
9. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time and beat well after each addition, and mix well.
10. Pour in the heavy cream and beat until just combined.
11. Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, pour the ﬁlling over the crusts up to the top cupcake liners.
12. Bake the cupcakes in oven for 30 minutes or until light brown on top.
13. Remove and let the cupcakes cool in pan on cooling rack for 1 hour.
14. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
15. When ready to serve, run the knife around the cupcakes and lift them out of the wells.
16. Serve it as it is or top it with whipped cream.
If desired you can also freeze the cupcake in zip lock bag.