2. In a bowl, combine butter and sugar. Beat until its light and fluffy.
3. Crack 1 egg at a time in the mixture and beat well.
4. Sift in the flour in the mixture and beat it well.
5. Add vanilla and milk. Beat until light and fluffy.
6. In cupcake cases, pour the batter and pop it into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Craving for something sweet? Do check this recipe out. This is the review for Part 1 of the recipe. Chef Caroline shows this recipe step by step. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes. Watch the video for the detailed recipe.
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.1%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 147.2 mg49.1%
Sodium 352.6 mg14.7%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 25.5 g
Protein 6 g11.1%
Vitamin A 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Homemade Cupcake - Part 1 : Mixing And Baking The Cupcake Recipe Video