2. In a bowl, combine butter and sugar. Beat until its light and fluffy.
3. Crack 1 egg at a time in the mixture and beat well.
4. Sift in the flour in the mixture and beat it well.
5. Add vanilla and milk. Beat until light and fluffy.
6. In cupcake cases, pour the batter and pop it into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Craving for something sweet? Do check this recipe out. This is the review for Part 1 of the recipe. Chef Caroline shows this recipe step by step. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes. Watch the video for the detailed recipe.
Homemade Cupcake - Part 1 : Mixing And Baking The Cupcake Recipe Video