Quick Chocolate Cupcakes
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Unsifted)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Line muffin cups with paper cases.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
4. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
5. Beat with mixer, wire whisk or wooden spoon until batter is smooth and ingredients are well blended.
6. Pour the batter into paper-lined muffin cups filling each 2/3 full.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 16 to 18 minutes or until springy to touch
8. Remove from the oven and invert on to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Serve muffins plain or frost with your favorite icing.
Calories 1709 Calories from Fat 980
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170.7%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1170.8 mg48.8%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 100.5 g
Protein 10 g19.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.6% Iron 24.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet