Celebrating my baby's milestone with a sweet, colorful treat! This rainbow cupcakes recipe is so easy to make and a lot of fun!
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
15 Drop (green, yellow, red, orange, blue)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk well to mix. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, add eggs, buttermilk, sugar, oil and vanilla. Whisk well until combined.
5. Add the dry ingredient to the wet ingredients and continue to mix till incorporated and forms a batter.
6. Divide the batter up into 5 bowls. Add a few drops of food coloring into each bowl until the colors are vibrant and mix well.
7. Layer the colors in the muffin tin starting with blue then, green, yellow orange and red. Use a swirling motion to layer the colors.
8. Bake for around 15-20 minutes or till the cakes are done.
9. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
10. In a serving plate, serve the cupcake as a surprise snack with milk or frost it and serve as a dessert.
Bored of old white cupcakes. This video helps to prepare a colorful treat with your favorite dessert. Using the right type of color, it makes an amazing looking cupcakes that kids are bound to love. Use your favorite color to match up the season and frost it perfectly and get the most delicious and eye pleasing cupcakes.