|Coconut cream||125 Milliliter|
|Desiccated coconut||50 Gram, whizzed in a food processor to make it finer|
|Butter||75 Gram, softened|
|Castor sugar||175 Gram|
|Self rising flour||200 Gram|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Food color||1 Teaspoon|
|White chocolate frosting||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||100 Gram, cut into cubes|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line a 12 muffins tray with paper cases and lightly grease cases with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder and stir in coconut mix
4. In another large basin, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
5. Beat the eggs into the creamed mixture.
6. Stir in coconut.
7. Gently fold in the flour mixture, in 3 batches, using a spatula.
8. Spoon batter into the muffin cases, filling them 2/3 full. .
9. Place the tin on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes until the springy to touch and a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center of a muffin.
10. Remove from oven and remove from tin onto a wire rack. Leave to cool.
11. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the chocolate with 125ml of water over a low flame.
12. Stir in the butter and food coloring if you like.
13. Ice the cupcakes with the chocolate icing and sprinkle coconut on top if you like or decorate as desired.
14. Arrange on a platter and serve.
15. Store in an airtight container lined with butter paper.