2. In a mixing bowl, combine self raising flour, caster sugar, sunflower oil, cocoa powder, sour cream, eggs and vanilla extract. Blend it all well.
3. Add chocolate chips to the batter and pour cake batter to the cupcake mould.
4. Pop it into the oven for 45 minutes.
5. For making the icing - in a mixing bowl, combine butter, icing sugar, cocoa powder, melted chocolate and vanilla. Mix it well.
6. In an icing bag, fill the icing mixture and decorate the cupcakes.
If you're deciding which cake to bake for Easter, then you would definitely want to check this out. Watch the video to know the detailed recipe by the chef. Your family and guests would really relish the cup cakes.