Black Magic Banana Cupcakes
|Ripe bananas||2 Medium|
|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||14 Tablespoon (3/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||6 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
• Puree bananas in blender (1 cup).
• Blend bananas, egg, buttermilk, oil and vanilla in large bowl.
• Combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; add to banana mixture. Stir just until moistened.
• Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners; lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray. Spoon batter into cups, filling two-thirds full.
• Bake at 350°F 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.