Sophie make cupcake using Gourmet Cupcake Maker. Its simple to use, just follow the instructions for mixing for a great cupcake. This cupcake maker comes in handy when you need some quick desserts for your kids because it takes about 30 seconds to bake a cupcake. Gourmet Cupcake Maker is as good as traditional way of making cupcakes, so give it a try and enjoy baking with kids.
Please watch the video for the ingredients.
1. Empty the cup cake mixture into a mixing bowl.
2. Add 1 tbsp water. Mix well.
3. Place a cup cake paper in a cupcake cup.
4. Pour the cake batter.
5. Place the cupcake cup into the microwave.
6. Bake for 30 seconds.
7. Take it out and let it sit for 1 minute.
8. Empty the strawberry frosting mixture in a separate bowl.
9. Add 1 tsp water. Mix well.
10. Fill the frosting in a cupcake maker and apply frosting.
11. Add some sprinkles to the cupcake and enjoy.