Banana Pudding Cupcakes
|Cake mix||500 Gram (French Vanilla Flavor- 1 box)|
|Instant banana cream pudding||3⁄4 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking creme||10 Ounce (Philadelphia Brand- original Flavor)|
|Mashed banana||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nilla wafers||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed|
|Cool whip||8 Ounce|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take cupcake pan and place the cupcake liners in the grooves.
3. In a large bowl, add the cake mix, banana cream pudding mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil and cooking crème.
4. Using a whisk mix well till smooth.
5. Add the mashed banana and nilla wafers. Continue to mix till well combined.
6. Using spoon, fill the liners with the batter to 3/4th.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for around 18- 20 min or till cupcakes are done.
8. Remove them from the oven and place them on a baking sheet to cool completely.
9. Put them in the freezer to cool for around 10 min.
10. In a serving plate, serve the cupcakes chilled and garnished with cool whip and nilla wafers.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4591 Calories from Fat 2089
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 229 g351.6%
Saturated Fat 69.5 g347.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 565 mg188.3%
Sodium 4135.8 mg172.3%
Total Carbohydrates 568 g189.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.7%
Sugars 290.3 g
Protein 49 g97.6%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 56% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet