Chocolate Cupcakes are all children's favourite. In this video, Chef Bishop's granddaughter helps him with making the cakes. This recipe is absolutely easy and fun to make, especially for kids. You can also involve your kids into kitchen while baking chocolate cakes.
8 Ounce (Resse's)
4 Ounce (1 Package)
1⁄2 Can (5 oz)
8 Ounce (1 Package)
1. Prepare the cupcakes as per the package instructions.
2. Pour the cake mix in cupcake moulds.
3. Put the Reese pieces in to the moulds.
4. Bake the cakes for 12-15 minutes or until set.
5. Dip the cupcakes in chocolate icing.
6. Decorate the cakes with candies.
7. Cupcakes are ready to eat.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.