Halloween treat recipes that are easy, quick, delicious, and adorable for your kids Halloween party. With Halloween just around the corner, here are three tasty Halloween recipes that will add a touch of terror to your Halloween table! Great for party favor bags as well!
For halloween googly monster cupcake
6 (prepared with black liners)
10 Ounce (Vanilla flavor)
2 Drop (orange)
Chow mein noodles
1 Cup (16 tbs)
For halloween bones
Almond bark/White chocolate
For severed witch finger cookies
Sugar cookie dough
2 Drop (green)
1. MONSTER CUPCAKES: Frost each cupcake with vanilla icing lightly.
2. Insert the chow mein noodles on the cupcake to make it look spooky.
3. Place it in the freezer for around 20 min.
4. In a bowl, mix orange food color to the remaining vanilla icing. Mix well.
5. Take the cupcakes out of the freezer and dip it in the colored vanilla icing.
6. Allow the extra icing to drip off and place them on a plate.
7. Insert 2 pretzel sticks into the cupcake.
8. Mark 2 mini marshmallows with icing pen to make them look like eye balls and put them on the pretzel sticks.
9. HALLOWEEN BONES: Take pretzel stick and fix mini marshmallows on both the sides.
10. Melt the white chocolate/ almond bark and roll the pretzel in it or brush it on the pretzels to make it cleaner.
11. Place them on a baking sheet and put in the freezer till they harden.
12. SEVERED WITCH FINGER COOKIES: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
13. Take a small portion of the cookie dough and place them separately in a small bowl.
14. In another bowl, take the larger portion and add the green food color and mix it well to color the dough evenly.
15. Take some green dough and shape it like a finger. Using fork mark the dough to look like a finger.
16. With the plain dough, make small nails and fix to the fingers.
17. Place them on a baking sheet and bake for around 9 min.
18. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
19. In a serving plate, arrange the Halloween treats and serve with a refreshing beverage.
Some tricky Halloween treat. Creepy treat that will put a smile on your face during Halloween. Watch this video to get inspired with fun Halloween party ideas. Be prepare to make these colorful treats and make everyone happy and scared.