These wonderful cupcakes are blood red inside so if you are doing a Vampire inspired party they will go down a treat! Fangtastic!!…
75 Gram, softened
Red food color
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Red wine vinegar
75 Gram, softened, cubed
Confectioners sugar/Icing sugar
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 180*C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and caster sugar.
3. Add egg and blend it again.
4. In another bowl, combine cocoa powder, red food color and vanilla essence. Whisk it well.
5. Add this mixture to egg and castor sugar mixture.
6. Add salt to the butter milk and add it to the batter and mix gently.
7. Add flour to the cake mixture and whisk it well.
8. In a bowl, combine soda bicarbonate and red wine vinegar and pour it in cake dough.
9. In muffin trays, spoon in the batter.
10. Pop it into the oven for 20 minutes.
11. For making frosting – in a bowl, combine cream cheese and unsalted butter. Whisk it well.
12. Add vanilla essence and whisk well.
13. Add icing sugar to it. Blend it well.
14. On the cupcakes, spread the icing.
If you're planning a vampire inspired party then do check this out. These cupcakes are smooth and delicious to eat. The chef shows the recipe so nicely in the video. Your friends and family will enjoy eating it.