Kids love peanut butter, we really do. How about making your kids a cupcake using their favorite peanut butter spread? You are in luck; I have a great Peanut Butter Cupcake recipe that will make your kids ask for more. To add to the richness of the cupcake, I used Nutella frosting (chocolate and hazelnut spread) to increase your kid’s eating pleasure. Once you taste this, you’ll be wishing to be like us again
1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Granulated white sugar
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Line the cupcake or muffin pan with muffin cups.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt, mix well and set aside.
4. In another bowl, combine peanut butter and vegetable shortening and whisk until well blended.
5. Gradually, whisk in sugar then mix for another 3 minutes.
6. Add eggs then continue mixing until all ingredients are well incorporated.
7. Add the flour mixture and milk a little at a time, alternately. You should begin and end with the flour mixture. Continue whisking for another 3 minutes.
8. Pour the batter into the lined muffin dish.
9. Bake at 350F for 16 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool.
10. Spread a spoonful of Nutella on top of each cup cake.