|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package, 1-Layer-Size)|
|Lemon yogurt/Orange / pineapple / vanilla yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Lemon frosting/Vanilla frosting||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Put a paper bake cup into each muffin pan cup.
2. Crack the egg into the mixing bowl. Add the cake mix and yogurt. Use the wooden spoon to stir the batter till it is almost smooth. (The batter should be thick.)
3. Use the large spoon to fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with the batter.
4. Put the muffin pan(s) in the oven. Bake about 20 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean when inserted near the center of a cupcake. Use the hot pads to remove the muffin pan(s) from the oven. Turn off the oven. Place the muffin pan(s) on the cooling racks. Let them cool for 10 minutes. Remove the cupcakes from the pan(s). Cool the cupcakes completely on the cooling racks.
5. Use the narrow metal spatula or table knife to frost the cupcakes with lemon or vanilla frosting.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2987 Calories from Fat 648
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112.7%
Saturated Fat 23.6 g118.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 3762 mg156.8%
Total Carbohydrates 533 g177.5%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 329.8 g
Protein 50 g100.6%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet