|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package, 1-Layer-Size)|
|Lemon yogurt/Orange / pineapple / vanilla yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Lemon frosting/Vanilla frosting||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Put a paper bake cup into each muffin pan cup.
2. Crack the egg into the mixing bowl. Add the cake mix and yogurt. Use the wooden spoon to stir the batter till it is almost smooth. (The batter should be thick.)
3. Use the large spoon to fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with the batter.
4. Put the muffin pan(s) in the oven. Bake about 20 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean when inserted near the center of a cupcake. Use the hot pads to remove the muffin pan(s) from the oven. Turn off the oven. Place the muffin pan(s) on the cooling racks. Let them cool for 10 minutes. Remove the cupcakes from the pan(s). Cool the cupcakes completely on the cooling racks.
5. Use the narrow metal spatula or table knife to frost the cupcakes with lemon or vanilla frosting.