Are you looking for simple way to make Cup cakes? Luci Lock from www.mercola.com explains how to make healthy cup cakes from all natural ingredients It is a very delicious cake. Cook, share and enjoy this Cup Cakes recipe.
4 Ounce, softened
Pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a mixing bowl, add in the softened butter and xylitol and mix well together with a spoon.
3. Crack the eggs and put them into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add half of the egg mix into the mixing bowl and mix in.
4. Once combined, add the remaining of the egg mix and mix in.
5. Add the rye flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt and combine.
6. Next goes in the pumpkin pie spice mix and combine.
7. Pour the batter into paper lined cupcake molds.
8. Pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
9. Garnish with a sprinkle of xylitol, cinnamon or nutmeg and serve.