|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated pared raw carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Beat sugar and oil together in a large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition. Mix in grated carrot.
2. Blend flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add carrot mixture gradually, stirring until blended. Stir in chopped walnuts.
3. Line microwave-oven-safe muffin-ring cups with 2 paper baking cups each. Fill each cup half full with batter, using 2 tablespoons batter for each.
4. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 1/2 to 3 minutes
at Medium-High; rotate ring one-quarter turn halfway through cooking period. Tops will appear slightly moist and a wooden pick inserted near center will come out clean.
5. Immediately remove cupcakes from muffin ring, discard extra baking cups and let cupcakes cool on racks. Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3894 Calories from Fat 2246
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 254 g390.4%
Saturated Fat 50.1 g250.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 550.5 mg183.5%
Sodium 3321.7 mg138.4%
Total Carbohydrates 368 g122.5%
Dietary Fiber 15.3 g61.3%
Sugars 209.5 g
Protein 50 g99.6%
Vitamin A 39.2% Vitamin C 0.16%
Calcium 62.9% Iron 76.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet