|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated pared raw carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Beat sugar and oil together in a large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition. Mix in grated carrot.
2. Blend flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add carrot mixture gradually, stirring until blended. Stir in chopped walnuts.
3. Line microwave-oven-safe muffin-ring cups with 2 paper baking cups each. Fill each cup half full with batter, using 2 tablespoons batter for each.
4. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 1/2 to 3 minutes
at Medium-High; rotate ring one-quarter turn halfway through cooking period. Tops will appear slightly moist and a wooden pick inserted near center will come out clean.
5. Immediately remove cupcakes from muffin ring, discard extra baking cups and let cupcakes cool on racks. Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.