Cucumbers in Dill
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ice water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dill||5 Tablespoon, minced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Peel cucumbers. Cut it into very thin slices.
2. Add boiling water to it and cover it completely. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Drain water.
4. Cover it with ice water. Drain water again.
5. In a bowl, mix sour cream, lemon juice, dill, salt, pepper and sugar.
6. Pour over the cucumber. Toss it till it mixes well.
7. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving Cucumbers In Dill.