|Cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onion||2 , minced|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely minced|
|Dill weed/Tarragon / marjoram leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Minced parsley||1 Teaspoon|
1. Peel the cucumber pieces with a garnish knife. If garnish knife not available, run a fork along the sides of an already peeled cucumber.
2. Cut cucumber in 1 inch slices.
3. Scoop the inside of the cucumber to make a cup.
4. In a bowl mix onions, dill, pepper, salt, celery and cottage cheese.
5. Fill the cucumber slices with the mixture.
6. Serve cucumber appetizer garnished with watercress and sprinkled with minced parsley.
Calories 40 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.84 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.31 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.8 mg0.9%
Sodium 226.3 mg9.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 4 g8.3%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet