|Cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onion||2 , minced|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely minced|
|Dill weed/Tarragon / marjoram leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Minced parsley||1 Teaspoon|
1. Peel the cucumber pieces with a garnish knife. If garnish knife not available, run a fork along the sides of an already peeled cucumber.
2. Cut cucumber in 1 inch slices.
3. Scoop the inside of the cucumber to make a cup.
4. In a bowl mix onions, dill, pepper, salt, celery and cottage cheese.
5. Fill the cucumber slices with the mixture.
6. Serve cucumber appetizer garnished with watercress and sprinkled with minced parsley.