|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creamed cottage cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, pared|
|Green onion||1 , snipped|
|Finely chopped celery||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Take 6-cup ring mold and grease them with little oil.
2) Take some cold water and put gelatin.
3) Heat the water on low heat to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Take the cheeses and mayonnaise. Beat them.
5) Add gelatin to cheese mixture.
6) Add cucumber, onion and celery.
7) Pour this mixture into 6-cup ring mold.
8) Allow them to chill for 6-8 hours.
9) Garnish the dish with cherry tomatoes and radishes.