Cucumbers In Sour Cream
|Cucumbers||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced and pared|
|Commercial sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne powder/Chilli powder||1 Dash|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a bowl, place the cucumber slices and sprinkle salt all over them.
2) Cover with cold water and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain well.
3) Combine together the vinegar, sour cream, sugar, onion, cayenne and dill weed. Mix well.
4) Add the cucumber slices to sour cream mixture and toss lightly.
5) Chill the preparation for a minimum of 1 hour before serving.
6) Serve Cucumbers in Sour Cream chilled. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper and serve as a side dish or appetizer.