Sliced Cucumbers in Sour Cream
|Cucumbers||2 Large, thinly sliced (Pared)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Parsley||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Parsley||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, place together cucumber and 1 teaspoon salt, and lightly toss.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled well.
3) In another bowl, place together sour cream, lemon juice, remaining salt, the onion, sugar, and pepper.
4) Pour of the liquid from the cucumber.
5) Toss the cucumber with sour-cream mixture and refrigerate until well chilled for about 2 hours.
6) When ready to serve, into shallow serving bowl; transfer the cucumber mixture.
7) Dredge the Sliced Cucumbers in Sour Cream with chopped parsley and serve.