Health Information :
A refreshing drink containing low calorie, Vitamin C rich cucumbers and protein and vitamin-rich curds.
The mint leaves, besides adding flavour, provide small quantities of vitamins and iron.
1. Chop one cucumber finely. Cut the remaining cucumbers into big pieces.
2. Add 3 teacups of water to the big cucumber pieces and cook until soft.
3. When soft, blend in a liquidiser. Cool.
4. Add the curds and salt and beat well.
5. Top with crushed ice, mint leaves and the finely chopped cucumber. Alternatively, pound the mint leaves with a dash of green chilli and add to the drink.