Cucumber Trim Layer Optional
|Unflavored gelatin||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/2 Envelope)|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Thin slices unpared cucumber||1|
1) In a bowl, mix the sugar, gelatin and salt together.
2) Pour over the boiling water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Then stir in the lemon juice, mix well.
4) In a 6 1/2-quart ring mold, arrange the overlapped cucumber slices.
5) Gently pour over the gelatin mixture and refrigerate until set.
6) Unmould on a serving platter and serve immediately.