Cucumber Relish Cups
|Cucumber||1 Large (Slender Ones)|
|Radishes||8 , trimmed|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash and pat cucumber dry.
2. Slice off ends and cut it crosswise into 6 equal portions
3. Use a small paring knife to scoop out insides to form cups. Reserve the cut-out portions and ends for making the filling.
4. Use a small paring knife to make saw-tooth cuts around rim of each cup if you wish. Cover cups and chill until serving time.
5. Pare cucumber ends slices and chop along with scooped out portions and place in a small bowl.
6. Chop radishes and add to cucumber.
7. Season with salt, mix and let stand for about 30 minutes.
8. Drain well.
9. Stir in remaining ingredients.
10. Spoon cucumber-radish relish into cucumber cups placed on a platter.
11. Serve chilled.