|Light soy sauce||45 Milliliter|
|Five spice powder||1 Pinch|
|Red pepper flakes||1 1⁄4 Milliliter|
|Sesame oil||10 Milliliter|
|Rice vinegar||15 Milliliter|
|Coriander||45 Milliliter, chopped|
1. Using a peeler, remove thin strips of the cucumber peel leaving it with a white and green appeal.
2. Halve the cucumber lengthwise or if thick, quarter it.
3. Cut into 2 inch long pieces, sprinkle salt and allow to stand for half an hour. Wash with water and pat dry with an absorbent kitchen paper.
4. Take a deep bowl, add all the ingredients, excluding coriander, to cucumber, cover partially and cook for about 2 minutes in microwave oven at high.
5. Add coriander, allow to cool and refrigerate.
6. Serve on the same day.