Cucumber And Kipper Stir Fried
|Smoked kipper fillets/1 can kippers||1 Pound (500 Gram Smoked Herring)|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Firm tofu||14 Ounce, cut into 1/8ths|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Poppy seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Skin the kippers and cut diagonally into thin slices.
2. Cut cucumber into finger length strips and do the same with the onions.
3. Heat the oil, add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the kipper, tofu and cucumber and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Mix in the soy, lemon juice, pepper and poppy seeds.
6. Stir for 2-3 minutes and serve.
7. Serve hot over rice or noodles.
If you don't want to put kippers in, then stir in 1 Tbsp sesame oil for the last 30 seconds.