Cucumber with Mint
|Cucumber||1 , thinly sliced|
|Mint||1 Bunch (100 gm), finely chopped|
|For the dressing|
|Natural yogurt||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a colander, place the cucumber.
2) Sprinkle the cucumber with salt and leave to drain for 1 hour.
3) Prepare dressing in a bowl by combining all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper according to taste. 4) With a fork, mix well the dressing.
5) On an absorbant kitchen paper, dry the cucumber.
6) In a shallow dish, arrange the cucumber slices and pour the dressing along with mint.
7) Serve the salad as side dish.