Dill Cucumber Fingers
|English cucumber||1 Pound|
|Dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cut cucumber across the width into quarters.
3) Cut out 8 fingers from each quarter.
4) In a saucepan, add boiling water to blanch the cucumber finger.
5) In a bowl, add ice cold water to dip the cucumber finger for chilling.
6) Use a shallow baking dish to arrange in portions of 4 fingers.
7) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
8) Before serving, dot with butter, sprinkle with salt and dill weed.
9) Cover and place inside oven to bake for 20 minutes.
10) Serve the fingers with your favorite dip or sauce.