1. Slice peeled cucumber lengthwise into two halves and deseed using a spoon.
2. Make thin slices and place in a colander.
3. Sprinkle salt and toss thoroughly and drain for about 20 minutes.
4. Rinse with cold water, drain completely and pat dry using paper towels.
5. Take a 1-quart saucepan, add pepper, dill and cream and boil for about 20 minutes or till the quantity is halved.
6. Place a 10-inch skillet on medium to high heat and melt butter.
7. Mix cucumbers and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or till cucumber turns crispy tender.
8. Add cream mixture and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes or till thoroughly heated.