Spike Cucumber Nut
|Peanut butter||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spike seasoning||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Peel the cucumbers and roughly chop or slice them.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the chopped cucumbers and water.
3. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that the cucumbers are pureed to a smooth liquid.
4. Add peanut butter and Spike seasoning to the mixture and blend again for 30 seconds.
5. You can reduce or increase the amount of water depending on your requirement of consistency.
1. Use this as a dressing for salads.
2. Reduce the quantity of water to get a thick consistency mixture which can be used as a dip or as a spread.
3. Empty the dressing into a jar with a tight fitting screw on lid and store in the refrigerator until required. Whisk with a fork in a bowl before using.
Calories 982 Calories from Fat 672
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.6%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 771.6 mg32.2%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.5%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 37 g73.4%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet