|Unflavored gelatin||1 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Commercial sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and soften plain unflavored gelatin by mixing it with ¼ cup of cold water.
2) Add a cup of boiling water and the lime flavored gelatin and mix well until it gets dissolved completely.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt and onion juice.
4) Refrigerate until it sets partly.
5) Add cucumber and sour cream to the thickened gelatin.
6) Spoon it on top of the grapefruit layer.
7) Refrigerate until it becomes firm.
8) Place on lettuce leaves after unmolding and serve.