Hot Shredded Cucumber And Lettuce
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Medium dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Light stock/Water||4 Tablespoon|
|Groundnut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Spring onion||4 , sliced diagonally|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chopped ginger root||1 Tablespoon (Fresh Ones)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , thinly sliced and then shredded|
|Chinese leaf||6 Ounce, thinly sliced (175 Grams)|
|Cos lettuce/Web's lettuce||6 Ounce, thinly sliced (175 Grams)|
|Chopped coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon|
1. Blend together the soy sauce, sherry, stock or water, cornflour, sugar, and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic, ginger and cucumber and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the Chinese leaf and lettuce and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Pour in the blended sauce, stirring until thickened.
5. Transfer to a warmed serving dish, sprinkle with the coriander leaves and serve immediately.